Bear with us...we're a bakery, not Google, and we can't control the site traffic. We built this website as a means to help customers find an alternative way to reach us, but we also experience very heavy traffic, so certain times the site may stall. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience. We do offer Cronut® pastries each morning in the bakery and welcome you to visit!
**UPDATE, AS OF MARCH 16, 2020: our NYC Bakery is currently OPEN for take-out and pick-ups only, plus you can get Cronut pastries and our other menu items delivered via CAVIAR! With the current COVID-19 situation, if you have a pre-order and are unable to make it to the shop or wish to reschedule, please give us a ring at 212.219.2773 and our team will be happy to help. Also, please note our opening hours may change over the coming days and weeks, so please call ahead to confirm before coming to the shop to pick-up your orders. Thank you for your support!**
Welcome to the official Cronut® Pastry Preorder system (Beta) of Dominique Ansel Bakery in New York City, the birthplace of the Cronut® pastry! This allows you to reserve and pre-purchase your Cronut® pastry. For more information on how to get the Cronut® in alternative ways , please visit us at: https://dominiqueanselny.com/frequently-asked-questions/. Please note that these pre-orders are for IN-STORE PICK UP HERE IN NYC ONLY.
HOW TO PRE-ORDER THE CRONUT® PASTRY ON THIS SITE:
- Every Monday at 11am EST sharp, we will open up the system for PREORDERS. The site will NOT be opened for orders before then.
- Orders are taken for the entire week two weeks out from the Monday date. For example, on Monday, April 6th , we open preorders for pick-ups the entire week of Monday, April 20th to Sunday, April 26th.
- Guests can pre-order a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 12 Cronut® pastries per person per week. Please do not attempt to order from multiple dates below or above this maximum number as it could interfere with your order from showing up on our systems.
- Please make a note of your pick up date and time as due to the volume of orders, we are unable to send reminders prior to pick up.
- Our items cannot be resold or advertised without permission, which will lead to an immediately cancellation of the order.
- Due to large amount of customer requests, we are unable to provide extra Cronut® pastry boxes for each order and charge an additional $1.00 (the direct price from our suppliers) for each extra custom Cronut® box. We will package each Cronut® in the appropriate size box for the full order.
- **ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, OR RESCHEDULED DATES. PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SALES TAX. (Items not retrieved on the set pick up date will have to be disposed as the pastries are highly perishable.)
PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS:
- Once you have secured a Cronut® pastry pre-order, please print out your receipt and bring it to the shop. The order is linked to the NAME/EMAIL on the order, so please make sure you supply the cashier with the right name.
- Some customers let us know they do not receive a receipt directly from us due to filters. Please note in that case, we can refer to your Paypal receipt.
- You do not need to wait in line to pick up a pre-order and can go straight to the cashier. Please note that we may have heavy traffic at times, and so we appreciate your patience in waiting as we fetch your order.
- Please make sure to enjoy your Cronut® pastries immediately, as they are baked fresh every day and have quite a short shelf life of just about 6-8 hours.
We make one flavor of the Cronut® pastry per month:
- For April 2020: the flavor is Rhubarb & Toasted Almond Butter, filled with homemade rhubarb jam and nutty toasted almond butter ganache, with sugar in the raw on the outside.
We will announce the May flavor on the last week of April. Price per Cronut® pastry: $6.00 (*price does not include sales tax.*) Note: because of the high demand and small inventory, it is easy for a day to sell out between the time you load the page and by the time you press "Buy Now". Our apologies. Please try another date. If a purchase is not completed in 10 minutes, the items in the cart are released back to the inventory. This means that new inventory may be released from those held in shopping carts even after you see a "Sold Out" sign. Please do check back.