Bear with us...we're a bakery, not Google, and we can't control the site traffic. We built this website as a means to help customers find an alternative way to reach us, but we also experience very heavy traffic, so certain times the site may stall. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience. We do offer the items daily in the bakery and welcome you to visit!
Welcome to the official Cronut® Pastry Preorder system (Beta) of Dominique Ansel Bakery in New York City, the birthplace of the Cronut® pastry! This allows you to reserve and pre-purchase your Cronut® pastry. For more information on how to get the Cronut® in alternative ways , please visit us at www.dominiqueansel.com/cronut-101/. Please note that these pre-orders are for IN-STORE PICK UP HERE IN NYC ONLY.
HOW TO PRE-ORDER THE CRONUT® PASTRY ON THIS SITE:
- Every Monday at 11am EST sharp, we will open up the system for PREORDERS. The site will NOT be opened for orders before then.
- Orders are taken for the entire week two weeks out from the Monday date. On Monday, December 25th we will open up the entire week of January 8th through January 14th.
- The maximum number available per person per pre-order is 6 Cronut® pastries per week. Please do not attempt to order from multiple dates above this maximum number as it could interfere with your order from showing up on our systems.
- Please make a note of your pick up date and time as due to the volume of orders, we are unable to send reminders prior to pick up.
- Our items cannot be resold or advertised without permission, which will lead to an immediately cancellation of the order.
- Due to large amount of customer requests, we are unable to provide extra Cronut® pastry boxes for each order and charge an additional $1.00 (the direct price from our suppliers) for each extra custom Cronut® box. We will package each Cronut® in the appropriate size box for the full order.
- **ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, OR RESCHEDULED DATES. PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SALES TAX. (Items not retrieved on the set pick up date will have to be disposed as the pastries are highly perishable.)
**For upcoming pick-ups, please note our 2017-2018 HOLIDAY STORE HOURS FOR NYC:**
Christmas Eve, Sunday, December 24th: 9am to 5pm (Please do not select a pick-up time later than 4pm on this day)
Christmas Day, December 25th: CLOSED
New Year's Eve, Sunday, December 31st: 9am-5pm (Please do not select a pick-up time later than 4pm on this day)
New Year's Day, January 1st: CLOSED
PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS:
- Once you have secured a Cronut® pastry pre-order, please print out your receipt and bring it to the shop. The order is linked to the NAME/EMAIL on the order, so please make sure you supply the cashier with the right name.
- Some customers let us know they do not receive a receipt directly from us due to filters. Please note in that case, we can refer to your Paypal receipt.
- You do not need to wait in line to pick up a pre-order and can go straight to the cashier. Please note that we may have heavy traffic at times, and so we appreciate your patience in waiting as we fetch your order.
We do one flavor of the Cronut® pastry per month. For January 2018, the flavor is Pear Chamomile, filled with pear jam and chamomile ganache, finished with lemon zest sugar.
We will announce the February flavor on the last week of January. Price per Cronut® pastry: $6.00 (*price does not include sales tax.*) Note: because of the high demand and small inventory, it is easy for a day to sell out between the time you load the page and by the time you press "Buy Now". Our apologies. Please try another date. If a purchase is not completed in 10 minutes, the items in the cart are released back to the inventory. This means that new inventory may be released from those held in shopping carts even after you see a "Sold Out" sign. Please do check back.
|Monday, Jan 29||Sold out.|
|Tuesday, Jan 30||Sold out.|
|Wednesday, Jan 31||Sold out.|
|Thursday, Feb 1||Sold out.|
|Friday, Feb 2||Sold out.|
|Saturday, Feb 3||Sold out.|
|Sunday, Feb 4||Sold out.|